Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Fun Friday (Saturday Afternoon Edition)

Well, we didn't get in a Family Fun Friday this week, as Kristi and I were busy making over Jonathan's bedroom. (I'm sure Kristi will post about that one; I can't wait for everyone to see the pictures!)

But, the boys and I ventured out late this afternoon for a little bike-riding and playground climbing. (It was a hot one today, so we didn't stay out long.)

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping cool!



Benjamin thought it was TOO HOT to be out, until we got to the playground, that is...



Jonathan had a blast!



Crossing the Bridge



Baby, you can drive my car...



Climbing High



Just Hangin' Around!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a sweet Dad you are to venture out in this heat. Today when we got home Kylee wanted to anything and everything outside. I told her that it was too hot. I guess I'm a bad mom!