Friday, October 16, 2009

{We're} with the Band

Even though we didn't pull a win, we still had a great time at tonight's Ellison game. The band treats us so good! We love sitting with them. The boys pay way more attention to the band than the actual game (sorry, Coach McBryde....nothing personal, it's a little kid thing).
The Band Backers (their booster club) provided the boys with sticks, t-shirts and even a turn "practicing" on the big drums.  Thanks, friends! See you next week when we CREAM BELTON!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristi,

Remember where you go to church each week!

Julie

Melissa said...

We usually sit with another 2 year old boy and his mom at our games. She actually brings him drum sticks, and he loves to bang on the seats. They are a big "hit," and I've been thinking of getting Ty a set. Whatever keeps them in the stands!

Amanda said...

I'm so proud of your little drummers! You know the band will always hold a special place in my heart. I know I'm biased, but I do believe the band is the best part of a football game. How fun that you and the boys get to sit with them!!!

Holly said...

Heheh looks like fun! :D