Monday, December 12, 2011

A Career in Acting...

I know I said I would be posting Thanksgiving pics....and I will, these are just already edited and ready to go since the preschool requested them (that's what I get for arriving 45 minutes early and sitting in the front row...deemed the photographer). So I pulled these out of iPhoto first and already edited them (and by edited, I mean that I use the easiest Photoshop preset action and call it good).
--

We were so excited about Jonathan's role in his preschool's Christmas play this year, he was Joseph! And he did a wonderful little job. Mary was played by a sweet friend of his, and they just ate it up! Instead of walking down the aisle, tired, weary and looking for a room at the inn, these two were busy waving and smiling to all of their adoring fans. Awesome.

Last year, he was one of the shepherds, which I posted about here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The children put on a fantastic show! We were just so proud of our little Joseph. Just one more reason we will miss St. Christopher's preschool so very, very much!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Nyla said...

Handsomest little Joseph I've ever seen!

Love and hugs,

Grandma Pecos