Saturday, March 29, 2008

Guess who got Photoshop?

Well...for the next thirty days at least. Ahhh, I have missed my old friend and will probably be parked at the computer a little too much over my "trial period." And I probably won't purchase it. I mean $900 for my little blog hobby seems a little ridiculous. I am thinking about splurging on Photoshop Elements instead. If anyone has any advice on that program, I'd love to hear it. Photoshop was great when I was "in the industry" but for home and hobby, that Elements program may be the way to go.
Oh, and to warn everyone...if my blog changes a bunch over the next thirty days, I am just playing like a mad woman. I feel like the clock is ticking! See the new banner? I am already hard at work!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh how cute is your title!!!! Have fun playing!!

Jami said...

Kristi,
I don't know anything about Photoshop Elements -- I'm a Photoshop user myself since I'm still in the business as a freelancer. :-)

But I do know that there are some web sites that sell software at education prices. I think since David is in education, you (or he) would be able to get those prices. They still may be more than you want to pay, but just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't already know about them.

Check out www.journeyed.com and www.academicsuperstore.com to start with. I'm sure there are lots more.

I do like your new header though!
Love ya!
Jami