Friday, September 19, 2008

Anyone know of a good lizard wrangler?

May 2008:


September 2008:



This little creature that I featured on the 365 back in May seems to be tormenting me. Not only has he doubled in size, but apparently in his boldness, too. He waits for me on this line of bricks in front of the garden, just taunting me when I pull in the driveway. I know, I know...they're good for...something. But, I just don't like him and would like for him to go away. Forever. I am in no way a creepy-crawly person and this little four-month ordeal has solidified that times ten. If he keeps growing the way he has been, he'll be alligator-ish by Christmas. He is now causing me to delay the planting of the mums for fear of a close-encounter. Will the madness ever end? If any of you are looking for a pet, please come take my lizard! He is driving me crazy.

3 comments:

Arly said...

Lizards eat flies and mosquitos! BUT, if you must get rid of him, you can always call animal control...

Becky said...

Whoa Nilly! He IS getting bigger, funny that you have evolution pics of a lizard! Y'all must have an abundant food supply at your place! No wonder I didn't get any skeeter bites on your back porch at life group! Kinda nice, having your own "in house" bug zapper :)

Alisha Stewart said...

My mom in law gets those things around her house all the time and she uses a long stick wrapped with lots of duct tape to catch them. Your lizzard friend might be a bit big for this kind of trap but it's worth a shot.