Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby Nathan

Our new nephew, Nathan James Dominguez, arrived Thursday in the wee hours of the morning. He is the first child of David's youngest brother, Sam, and his wife, Arly. We took the day Friday to make a quick run to Abilene to meet the little guy.
He was cute as could be and it was great to see the three of them. Welcome to the world, little man!
I do need to add that Arly is now Superwoman in my mind. The girl went drug-free all the way. She certainly has my admiration. And if I'm doing the math right, she was in labor for over 24 hours. And even looked great when we arrived on Friday. Kudos, Aunt Arly!


3 comments:

David Dominguez said...

Congrats Sam & Arly! Nathan is a beautiful baby boy! (Love the Spider-Man blanket!)

Amanda said...

Congrats to the whole family!

Unknown said...

I got to hold Nathan finally this afternoon! He is a wonderful baby and I'm looking forward to spoiling him in the days ahead. Love the pictures you posted of Sam & Arly with him. And the ones of your boys on the ACU campus!