Monday, November 03, 2008

Open for Business!

Link
I have taken the plunge, friends. Many of you have been so sweet and encouraging to me to start some sort of home-based design business and I have finally taken your advice! Kristi's Kringles is now open for business!
The main event? Currently, Christmas cards (one of my favorites is pictured above...have you met the Griggs?). But, I am also enjoying creating birth and adoption announcements, moving announcements, birthday invitations, etc. And, of course...BLOG DESIGN!
I would love the opportunity to create a card for your family this coming holiday season! Take a look at my design gallery to get some ideas if you are interested.

We are super excited about this adventure. I about fell out of my chair when I started receiving customers over the weekend...and its people I don't even know! WILD! Please keep us in your prayers as we are still learning the ropes and maintaining our sanity. And having a BLAST, too! Come on in for our Grand Opening for a great deal on your Christmas Cards!

Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on starting your biz! You're so super-talented; I'm really happy that you took the plunge.

Becky said...

Hi Mrs. Kringles!

I am so proud FOR you Kristi. You are uber-talented and I pray your business will be a blessing to you as well as to others.

Can't wait to order my cards, after we get our pic taken on the 15th.

P.S. I want some Christmas Blog Lovin' -- Sign me up!!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS girl! Yay for you! You are so talented - I know you'll do great! I added your business site to websites I frequent list. I definitely need a Christmas blog skin, too!

Shannon said...

Hi Kristi! I've been reading your blog for a while now (through Amanda), but just have to leave a comment. I love your blog designs and all of your Christmas cards! They are super cute! Good luck with your new adventure!!

Shannon (ACU-er and sister of Kelly just to refresh your memory!)

Lori said...

What an exciting venture you are starting! I am so happy that you are taking all that creativity you have and putting into a business!

kotitemp said...

Yeah Kristi! You'll do great! The boys were so cute all dressed up! Good luck with the business! I feel like I'm copying, but you ARE SO talented!!

Jennifer said...

Oooooo, how exciting!! Looks fabulous! Hopefully, we can use Mrs. Kringles!!