Saturday, September 01, 2007

On down to San Antone...



If you ever find a good place to take your kids for pictures, you know it's a valuable thing. I love the Picture People. I know there are locations closer to me than San Antonio, but I stumbled upon a great studio in the La Cantera Shops close to Fiesta Texas. Now that I am closer, I figured this would work out great.
So, I loaded up the boys on Thursday and my mom (who was kind enough to give up a whole day to help me) and drove down to S.A. for the day.
The boys were great having their pictures made! Email if you want to see them online, I am unable to post a link, but can email one directly to you. They were almost too good at having them made. By the time it was all said and done, I spent a small fortune, but in the end we all agreed it was well worth it. I got a beautiful portrait of them made for over the fireplace in our bedroom which was the whole point of the trip. And I was able to time it to where I had the six month and three year old photos done, too. If you are ever in S.A., go to the La Cantera shops-- very fun with a great enclosed playground that Benjamin really liked! It's one of those new outdoor mall concepts.
We were also able to surprise my great Aunt Helen with a visit. She had not yet met Jonathan, so it was great that she was able to. She seems to be doing really well. She is in her nineties, but stays pretty active in her retirement home, not wanting to miss too many events.
All in all, a good day in S.A.!

No comments: