Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh, Baby...Baby!

Two of our friends both had their babies yesterday! CONGRATS to the Kettner and Alaniz families! WooHoo!

My good friend Deborah (who I have mentioned on here a bunch), had a baby BOY (hello, do we remember the prediction?). His name is Kyle David and he weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces. My mom wanted me to tell Deborah (who I am so sure is reading my blog from her hospital bed, ha!) that now that she has three boys, all she has to do is wait sixteen years and she's sure to have a girl. Like that could ever happen to anyone, right?

The first couple we met at church in Belton are Becky & Steve Alaniz. Becky had a little girl yesterday, Gracyn (what a pretty name), who weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces and was 19 inches long. After Becky's fun shower in October, Gracyn will be the best dressed girl yet! She had so many pretty little frilly pink things!

I can't wait to meet both of these little bundles! We are so excited for you all: Deborah, Kelly, Jacob & Riley and Becky, Steve & Cade!

Now I better run. My mom and dad have the boys so I can finish getting all the Christmas decor out! I am on a mission.

No comments: