Thursday, January 10, 2008

Conversations with a Three-Year-Old

Benjamin is a man after his Aunt Arly's own heart (the girl loves pie). A couple of days ago after his nap we went into the kitchen to rustle him up a snack. I asked him what he wanted and he said without hesistation...
"Um, I would like some pie."
"Sorry, kiddo. There is no pie. Would you like something else? Maybe an apple and whole wheat crackers some Cars snacks?"
"Mommy, I want you to cook me some pie, please."
Sorry dude. He ended up with his Cars snacks (like gummy bears shaped like Cars characters).
He also made us giggle with Daddy's favorite sock story which David mentioned on his blog a few days ago.
That little boy makes us laugh.
Now we're off to walk to the park in the wagon. (See our resolutions-- I am working on it!)

2 comments:

Arly said...

You should have cooked him some pie!! :) That's too cute. He is indeed, a child after my own heart. :)

Arly said...

Oh man, now I want pie. Dang it all. Is 8:15 am too early for pie?