Sunday, February 10, 2008

Blast from the Past

Yesterday was so much fun. We took the boys to Austin to just play. We headed to a little place called Kiddie Acres that I grew up going to as a kid. Let me tell ya, the place hasn't changed a bit! I am quite sure that Benjamin probably sat on the same exact rides that I sat on-- probably on the same coat of rusty paint! But, that all adds to the charm of this little spot. The weather was beautiful and the crowd was minimal. It turned out to be a great day!

An excellent display of horsemanship

Riding the ferris wheel, like a big boy.

Up, up and away!


Our very own "Sarge"

His favorite ride was the boats.

Jonathan and Daddy

3 comments:

Happy Mama said...

That looks like fun! I love the picture of David and Jonathan- looks like they are both adoring each other! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi, How are yall doing? I've been reading your family blog. It is so much fun to read. Your kiddos are getting so big and very cute too. We are doing good. Staying very busy with the kids and everything. Sure do miss your Southern Living Parties. Talk to you soon. Marcia

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics - it looks like a really fun place! That picture of Jonathan and David is priceless, though!