Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting Started

Camp Hope called and Benjamin will officially begin his Occupational and Physical Therapies next week. We will be driving to Waco once a week for a couple of hours. We also have a meeting Monday morning at Timber Ridge to receive their results from his evaluation with them.
We're ready and excited for him to receive these great services from Camp Hope! His Occupational Therapist (OT) is named Shanna and was kind enough to even give me her personal cell number to call anytime I had a question or concern. She is pretty much in charge of us from here on out with Camp Hope. I don't think we could have hand-picked a better gal. So...here we go!
Thanks again for all of your wonderful support!

1 comment:

DeeDee Price said...

I am praying for y'all's new adventure... and I hope that it gives you great tools and understanding. Thanks for being so open and honest... it is nice to hear someone approach life with your sincerity and openness.