Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Houston....Houston means that I'm a one day closer to you

If you are not a country music fan than that title is probably a little strange. But, everytime I think of the city, I think of the song.
We arrived home last night from our little trip. It was a ton of fun, but pretty exhausting (see Everything but the kitchen sink).
David really enjoyed his conference. The boys and I had a lot of fun, too. We went to the Houston Children's Museum and had a blast! They even had a "Tot Spot" for little Jonathan which he just loved. Benjamin even tried his hand driving a VW Bug Bus thing (remember those?). We also went to the Downtown Aquarium. This was fun and all, but not exactly what we expected. I was thinking it was an indoor thing, however I was very wrong and very hot most of the time. But, Benjamin loved it to pieces. It was also a little over-priced for what it was.
We also finally ate at a Buca di Beppo! What fun! I won't spoil it for you if you've never been, but what a cool place to eat.
I am posting a few pics from the weekend! Hope yours was good too!
And now, I am off to do some serious laundry.

No comments: