Friday, December 14, 2007

Party-Hearty

I am so excited about this weekend! It is going to be a holiday party-palooza for David & I!
I am really thrilled about tonight! I am going to my friend Jennifer's for an awesome girls' night out ornament swap! There are fifteen of us going and we each bring fifteen ornaments, one for each party-goer. And, yes...I got mine finished! Jennifer is known for being a great chef and party-thrower so I know tonight will be a blast! I'll have to post pics of all of my new ornaments tomorrow.
Tomorrow night is David's work party at the Stagecoach in Salado. People keep telling me it is a pretty neat place, so it should be fun. This will be the first time I meet any of the teachers. I know his administration team and love them all to pieces, I just have not gotten up there to meet the teachers, yet. The boys are sleeping over at Grandma and Grandpa's so I have no doubt they will have their own "party" over there. If time permits, we may try to drop in at our church class party after leaving Salado.
Consider us party people.
One other reason to celebrate? This is our 100th post! Woohoo.

1 comment:

tracey said...

Hey David & Kristi! Long time, huh? I saw your link via Shellie's blog, and I wanted to see pics of the kiddos -- they are just gorgeous! Wow, I can't believe how big Benjamin is! It's crazy how long it's been since we've all been at BHCoC...hope you are all doing really well. Got to see some of your fam in September when we went to Lectureship. Love y'all. =)